WHO WE ARE
KIKD was established in 2009by the MPA fund and handed over to KMC in 2012. Equipments were purchased but not installed and Unit remained non functioned till November 2017.
In 2016 KIKD was provided disposables items through Governer of Sindh Scheme in 2017.
Memorandum of Understanding was signed on 26th September 2017 between Sr. Director Medical & Health Services-KMC(1st Part) & NGO Mr. Nawab Masood(2nd Part) and Mr. Anis-ur-Rehman(3rd Part) to run this setup accordingly.
- Two dialysis units with a capacity of 35 machines.
- Two RO Plant to operate 35 dialysis machines.
- Functional OT for all kinds of kidney surgeries.
- Radiology Department
- X-Ray Machine
- Hemodialysis 110 patients per day and more than 1500 sessions per month.
- Construction of AV Fistula by renowned vascular Surgeon(Free of Cost), two patients on weekly basis.
- Treatment of Hepatitis C in Dialysis patients Free of Cost from all over the Karachi.
- Round the clock dialysis facility
- Extension of dialysis unit to its full capacity of 50 machines to increase the daily dialysis services to 150 or more.
- Emergency Department for all kinds of Nephrology & Urology emergency.
- Indoor admission facility.
- Establishment of state of art Laboratory Services.
- Functioning of the Radiology Department with the installation of X-Ray & Ultrasound Machines.
- Extension of Radiology Department.